Admittedly this is quite difficult for me as I haven’t really kept up to date with the blogs I follow and those that I have read I have largely forgotten. You’ll see this is an ongoing theme with me!
So I’ll add some of the ones I do remember either due to recency or lasting impression
- Singh Street Style – Don’t Freak I’m Sikh – video posted by blogger Pardeep Bahra who runs Singh Street Style.
- Blognix – Blogger Blaggers – Finally someone writing about the real issues facing the future of blogging. This is a great post to question your inner blogger.
- Rachel Cooks Thai – Khao Soi Gai Recipe – a wonderfully personal Thai cooking blog with great photography. I will be making this recipe this weekend.
- Domestic Goddesque’s Coffee Capsule Review – I really like how Kelly writes and the detail she goes into. I’ve used this to inform my decisions several times.
- Individualism – Sins of Style – I started a similar thing on one of my Pinterest boards, they have done it well and I enjoy their humour. Everyone should read this. I met the guys behind this site at the London Coffee Festival, awesome chaps.
- Ikea Hackers – I stumbled on this site awhile ago, long before blogging and I love what some of the contributors do. It really gets my DIY practical juices flowing.
So I have cheated abit on this. It’s a few hours late and the posts aren’t mine but others I have enjoyed. Rules are there to be bent but as the #BEDM project goes, I’m still benefitting as this post would never have happened without it :-)
Have a great Bank holiday UK guys, for everyone else have a great weekend.